We accept guest posts! We are always looking for fresh content that our readers will enjoy.
Our traffic is primarily a 90% American audience. However, we have attracted visitors from over 70 countries and 5 continents. Our highest traffic is Monday-Friday from late morning to early afternoon (New York Time). We cater to this traffic by providing our readers with fresh posts regularly.
In addition to exposure on our blog, your content will be delivered to our 7000 followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We do request that you share your published piece on your social media as well as a courtesy. It’s not required, but we love it when you do!
Want to contribute? Read our guidelines. Then, upload your contribution using the form below.
- Content must be original and will be checked for plagiarism using Grammarly.
- The post must be at least 600 words.
- The article must provide relevant content such as DIY projects, home repair, original recipes, furniture refinishing, or upcycling projects.
- Please include at least one to two photos or infographics to support the article. Include photo credit with your submission.
- Photos should be attached separately as a jpg sized to 700 px width, please. I cannot stress this enough.
- We charge a small PayPal administration fee of just $15. This covers the cost of us editing, loading the post and photos, and sharing the content.
- You get two do-follow links to your site; I do not allow backlinking to a purely sales page. Your page must serve as a valuable resource.
- You may include your photo and links to your social media.
- Once we accept your submitted copy, I will send you a PayPal invoice for $15. Upon receipt of your payment, and your submission, your post will be scheduled.
- We will notify you of publication date once you are accepted.
- Typically, we publish within 2 to 3 business days.